Wednesday, February 25, 2009

About Me!

My name is Ibrahim Khaleefa. I am 28 years old. I was born in Ras Al Khaima in 1981, but now I am living in Shahama. I am married and I have got a son and a daughter. I am an employee in Oil and Gas Company and I have been working there for four years. Now I am sponsored at ADMC and my major is Business Administration. My ambition after I finish my study at ADMC is getting higher position at my company and implementing what I have learned in ADMC. Regarding my interests and hobbies: I like to travel to India a lot because most of my business products are from there. Also I like using a computer and the internet.


In our blog project, Hedley is encouraging us to think critically and analytically about issues of climate change and global warming. I think there are many reasons that led to this problem, so in my blog I will talk more specifically about the climate change and global warming

No comments:

Post a Comment